vrijdag 9 maart 2018

DC35 Bloghop: Butterfly Garden

It is finally here, the latest Designer Challenge at MouseScrappers. It has been a while, but I was happy to find out the challenge is back and we got these gorgeous colors. I only added to shades of green to go with the garden theme I wanted to do. As my submission I made these 2 full alphas. They can go with any theme the others picked adn add that fairytale-Disney feel to any page.
And this is my part for the bloghop, another Mickey Style minikit to go with any Disney page.
You can download the elements here on my blog.
On my Facebook page you'll find the papers.
On my fan page you can download the gradiƫnt papers.
And during March you can find the alpha in my newsletters. You can sign up here if you aren't already.
And in case you get lost, here's the complete bloghop list:
Shahar29
Chef Minnie Mouse
Romajo <-- You are here!
Cindyrelly
Scrappin2girls

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten