zaterdag 15 december 2012

Basic Christmas Silver and Gold

Vandaag weer twee nieuwe Basic Kits in mijn winkel. En omdat we richting de kerst gaan, zijn het natuurlijk twee Basic Christmas Kits. De eerste is in het zilver, de ander in goud. Perfect te combineren met de andere Basic (Christmas) Kits. Beide kits zijn in mijn winkel te vinden. En met 50% korting!
Today I have two new Basic Kits. And because we are still counting till Christmas, these two kits are Basic Christmas Kits of course. The first one is a silver kit, the other is gold. Perfect for combining with other Basic (Christmas) Kits. Both kits can be found in my shop. And 50% off!
Here's my page with these two kits. And I added a bit of the Basic Christmas - Red.

Of course I have a freebie to go with this release. It's also part of my 'Year in Review' Bloghop. You can scroll down to read about that, or just can download this Basic Christmas - White right here, no password. Please note that this freebie will only be available for just one week, after that it will turn into my shop. ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten