zaterdag 1 september 2012

New shop, new CT

Vandaag opent mijn CT-lid Kelly dan eindelijk haar eigen winkeltje by Scrapable onder de naam 'Arts and Ains'. Ze heeft mij gevraagd of ik ook wat voor haar wilde knutselen, dus bij deze! De eerste kit is Down at the County Fair. De tweede is From Sea to Shining Sea. En ook al woon ik niet in Amerika, toch kon ik iets knutselen met haar kits! Zie hier het resultaat! ;-)
Today my CT-member Kelly finally opens here own store at Scrapable using the name 'Arts and Ains'. She asked me if could create something for her, so here it is! The first kit is called Down at the County Fair. The second one is From Sea to Shing Sea. And although I don't live in America, I still could create something with her kits. See here the results! ;-)

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate you sharing your talent and support. Thank You!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen